Happy 2005! We have some music dates to let you all know about. We realize many of you on our mailing list are way too far away to come but we still want to keep you all posted about what we’re up to and hope some of you can make it out to enjoy our music sometime.
On January 16th there is a Tsunami Aid Concert in Sonoma. We offered to play but they had too many musicians already scheduled, so they said we might get a chance to donate our services for the next one they do, as the need for aid there will unfortunately go on for years. This concert will be in the Sonoma Square at Andrews Hall 12:30 to 5:30 with 10 local bands and a raffle.
We’re playing these dates:
- January 20th, Thursday 4:30 to 8:00 pm. @ Lagunitas Brewing Company
- With Dan Brunetti on guitar and vocals and Terry Ann Gillette on fiddle.
1280 North McDowell Blvd. Petaluma, CA http://www.lagunitas.com/ 707-769-4495
No cover charge. Great beer on tap!
- January 22nd, 1:00 to 5:00 pm. @ Graton Community Center (in Graton, CA)
- This is a benefit potluck/concert for our dear longtime friend Karin Lease who suffered a brain aneurism on Christmas day. She’s home from the hospital recuperating now after a successful surgery. Her partner Andy and several friends are organizing this benefit for her. We’ll have Dan Brunetti and Terry Ann Gillette accompanying us.
February 13th, 4:00 to 5:30 pm. @ Sebastopol Community Center (in Sebastopol CA.)
- $15.00 cover charge. We’ll be opening this Valentine show for our good friends Maria and Diego Jameau, a wonderful duo, known as “Twin Souls.” They’ll also be playing at the benefit for Karin.
Hope to see you soon.
Wishing you all the best,
Lindalou and Michael